WEX and Minnesota Healthcare Consortium (MHC) are pleased to provide you with the resources and information needed for a successful transition to WEX. As part of this transition, you will be required to complete the ”Get Started” section and forms.
Step 1: Review and complete the “Get Started” section no later than 6.30.2022
Step 2: ACH Form due by 7.1.2022
Step 3: Review the “Invoice and Reporting” and “On-Going Administration” no later than 9.15.2022
Resources: Tools and Resources available for your review at any time.
What to Expect
Complete the “Get Started” training by June 30, 2022.
The WEX ACH Form is due by July 1, 2022.
The VEBA ACH Form is due by July 1, 2022.
Last day to submit contributions to Further.
Last day to submit claims and cards disabled at Further.
VEBA Assets Liquidated and Transition from Further to WEX begin.
Review “Invoice and Reporting” and “On-Going Administration” Training.
8.29.22 through 9.16.22
Employers to load Employment Terminations into the WEX System.
Plan is live but in hold status. New Contributions may be posted.
Week of 9.5.22
First week of September Debit Cards to arrive.
No later than 9.20.22
FSA HSA and HRA funds posted to participant accounts.
Between 9.21.22 & 9.26.22
VEBA funds posted to participant accounts.
To kick off the implementation of your accounts you will be required to complete the “Get Started” section. This section will provide you with the tools needed for implementation and the required WEX ACH form that will need to be populated and returned to email@example.com no later than 7.1.2022.
If you will have a VEBA account with WEX to it is required you complete the below link to provide your VEBA ACH Form as well as the Know Your Customer information.
INVOICING & REPORTING
An important part of your administration will include access to your monthly invoicing and reporting. This section will provide information on how to access and run monthly reports and view monthly WEX invoicing. Review this information no later than 8.31.22.
Your day-to-day plan administration takes place in our client platform experience, LEAP. LEAP contains user-friendly tools, offers ongoing account transparency, and provides fast answers to your questions. You will enter LEAP to gain access to your client administration portal. Review this information no later than 9.15.2022.
The Resource section contains various information regarding your plan offering and tools for day-to-day administration. Learn more about the MHC-WEX Partnership.
General Participant Resources:
- How to set-up Direct Deposit [Video | Article]
- How to set-up your online account [Video | Article]
- How to set-up a mobile app [Video | Article]
- How to file a claim in your online account [Video | Article]
- How to order a new or replacement debit card [Video | Article]
- FSA Data Collection Worksheet
- FSA Guide
- FSA Handout
- FSA Fact Sheet
- Dependent Care FSA Handout
- What is an FSA [Video]
- Receipt Requirements [Video | Article]
- Medical Flexible Spending Account Eligible expenses [Video | Article]
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account Eligible Expenses [Video | Article]
- HSA Data Collection Worksheet
- HSA Guide
- HSA Handout
- HSA Fact Sheet
- What is an HSA [Video]
- How to Manage HSA Investments online [Video | Article]
- How to set up your HSA investments in your online account [Video | Article]
- How to request a distribution in your online account [Video | Article]
- Blocked HSA Accounts and the US Patriot Act [Video | Article]
- How to upload documents to validate a blocked HSA in your online account [Video | Article]
@2022 WEX Health, Inc.